December 5, 2012: University of Maryland School of Social Work Symposium on Domestic Violence
Giving Voice to Domestic Violence: Raising Awareness of the Changing Dynamics and Response to Domestic Violence
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
8:30 - 9 AM: Coffee & Networking
9 AM: Program Begins Followed by Lunch at Noon. Program ends at 1:30 PM
REGISTER TO ATTEND BY CLICKING HERE OR CALL US AT 410.706.5354
- Leslie Morgan Steiner, MBA, Celebrated author of The New York Times best-selling memoir of abusive “love,” Crazy Love
- Sharon Love, mother of Yeardley Love who was killed by a former boyfriend at UVA. Sharon Love is the founder of One Love Foundation and will speak about her family's efforts to end teen dating violence.
- Dr. Evan Stark, Rutgers University, author of Coercive Control: How Men Entrap Women in Personal Life
- Richard P. Barth, PhD
- The Honorable Catherine O’Malley, JD
University of Maryland Southern Management Corporation Campus Center
621 W. Lombard St., Baltimore, Md., 21201
- $50 per person and includes lunch and 3 CEUs. Student price only $25.
- Space is reserved for guests in the Pratt Street and Penn Street garages.