- Feb 27, 2017
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the CEO’s calendar including scheduling meetings and planning travel.
- Working with the CEO to prioritize her daily schedule and keep track of open items.
- Assisting the CEO with relationship management, updating contacts, and keeping quality records in Salesforce.
- Fielding telephone calls, emails, and inquiries and determining on a daily basis which can be handled directly, which should be referred elsewhere, and which must be addressed by the CEO.
- Identifying, preparing, and compiling necessary materials to ensure that the CEO has appropriate information for meetings, reports, presentations, events and special projects. Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel are a must.
- Managing the CEO’s receipt collection, expense tracking, and reimbursement process.
- Providing meeting support including agenda planning, logistics organization, and materials prep.
- Anticipating ways to help advance items on the CEO’s agenda and then working to do so.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two years’ work experience required or minimum of five years of work as an executive assistant.
- Passion for our mission and work; great excitement about being part of a movement to end relationship violence.
- Excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Natural problem-solving instinct, and ability to generate solutions for problems or challenges that emerge.
- Proactive and hard-working individual who works well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize, plan ahead, and anticipate work that needs to be done
- Flexibility and resourcefulness; adaptability to changing needs and demands; ability to work across an organization with a variety of roles and personalities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ease in creating and amending presentations
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and deep understanding and familiarity with social media and technology
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The compensation and benefits package is competitive with comparable nonprofits in the region.
The position is based in Westchester County, New York, a 35-minute train ride from Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
TO APPLY: Send the following to email@example.com
- Put: “I’m your next Executive Assistant” in the subject line
- Include an attached resume in PDF format
- In 150 words or less, pitch us on why you’re the best candidate for the job