The One Love Ambassador Programs supports motivated students to become the leaders of a healthy relationships’ revolution on their campus and in their communities. By working to promote the understanding of the 10 signs to your schools, peers, and communities you can talk to your peers in a language they can understand and truly save lives. With your help, we can bring healthy relationships education to everyone.
We offer two programs for interested student leaders. While the programs cover similar content, the Teen Program focuses on bringing the 10 signs to your high school, awareness building activities, and local community engagement.
The Campus Program is for college-level students. We work with you to provide skills and opportunities that directly transfer to the workforce, while empowering you to get creative and reach students across your campus and your local community through workshops and more.
If you are interested in getting started at our member level which includes receiving emails about upcoming opportunities and educational initiatives, email our Student Leadership Manager, Megan Gray, at [email protected].
We thank you for your dedication to One Love’s movement and look forward to working with you throughout the school year.
- Age/Class Year Eligibility: We are looking for current high school or college students. Must be at least 14 years old.
- Location: Ideally based in the U.S. – international applicants please email Megan Gray directly at [email protected].
- Commitment: Must have a deep passion for healthy relationship health education and dedicate 2-4 hours of week growing the movement in your local community.
- Lead or participate in two (2) educational workshops, activations or fundraisers per semester.
- Attend monthly calls (bi-monthly at the college level) with other Student Ambassadors led by One Love staff.
- Participate in at least one (1) community event per semester and attend community workshops and trainings when available.
- Become a One Love workshop facilitator by completing a virtual or in-person training (if not already trained).
- Identify and set goals for how you will bring One Love to your community (i.e. start a Team One Love club at school, bring One Love workshops to your campus or team, etc.).
Benefits: With our student leadership programs, we strive to provide opportunities and coaching for student to learn and practice useful skills that include:
- Confident and effective outreach: Network-mapping, cold-calling, email writing and blind-out reach.
- Presenting: Public speaking and pitching.
- Community Organizing and Team Building: Leadership, recruitment, network mapping, meeting facilitation, developing leaders, motivating & managing peers.
- Fundraising: Making a pitch, making asks and securing commitments, organizing, planning and marketing inspirational events.
Ultimately, through One Love’s Student Leadership programs, you’ll have first access to One Love events, content, and activations as well as the opportunity to list One Love as a reference and/or on college applications.
TO APPLY: To become a One Love Ambassador complete the application here.