The One Love Campus Ambassador program is our flagship student engagement and movement-building hub for young leaders on college campuses across the country. Consisting of monthly virtual meetings, regular calls to action, mentorship, and thorough support from dedicated One Love staff members, the Campus Ambassador program encourages students to expand the movement to end relationship abuse in their communities. Many students start student-led clubs on their campus, organize and hold Escalation and #ThatsNotLove workshops and conversations, and work with campus administrators to educate their peers. The program runs twice per year (January-May and September-December) with applications open in the weeks leading up to each of those periods.
- About 2-4 hours per week of time commitment.
- Regular attendance on monthly virtual conference calls with One Love staff and other Campus Ambassadors.
- Frequent communication and check-ins with One Love Staff members.
- A commitment to outreach and event/activation planning to organize workshops, plan activities and educate peers.
- A deep passion for One Love’s mission and movement.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity.
- An engaging and approachable demeanor. Someone who has a collaborative-not turfy- mindset.
- A polished communicator and excellent writer, able to effectively articulate the case for One Love support.
- High energy, enthusiasm and strong work ethic.
- Collaborative, team-driven style.
- Superior organizational, time- management and follow-up skill.