The One Love Campus Ambassador Program will empower student leaders to become a driving force in the movement to educate their campuses about healthy relationships. By introducing your schools, peers, and communities to One Love’s award-winning curriculum you can talk to your peers in a language they can understand and truly save lives. We thank you for your dedication to One Love’s movement and look forward to working with you throughout the school year.
- Age/Class Year Eligibility: Current college student enrolled at a college or university
- Location: Ideally based in the U.S. – international applicants please email Kelsey Kempner directly at [email protected].
- Commitment: Must have a deep passion for relationship health education and be dedicated to raising awareness in their community on the difference between healthy and unhealthy relationships.
- Lead or participate in two (2) educational workshops, activations or fundraisers per semester
- Attend a call with other Campus Ambassadors at One Love staff twice per month
- Participate in at least one (1) community event per semester, and attend community workshops and trainings when available
- Become a One Love workshop facilitator by completing a virtual or in-person training (if not already trained)
- Identify and set goals for how you will bring One Love to your community (i.e. start a Team One Love club at school, bring One Love workshops to your campus or team, etc.)
- Gain communication, public speaking, networking and leadership skills
- First access to One Love content, campaigns, and volunteer opportunities
- Opportunity to list One Love as a reference and/or on your resume (upon approval from One Love staff)
- Receive the help, guidance, and support of One Love staff
TO APPLY: Please apply via the application linked here.