Do you love graphic design and want experience working for a nationally recognized organization? One Love is looking for a graphic design intern to help with the creation of print and digital graphics.
Responsibilities of the Graphic Design Intern include:
- Assist in creation of visually compelling materials that are on-brand.
- Help with the creation of or updates to print collateral to be used by One Love staff (flyers, banners, brochures, invitations, etc.).
- Help with the creation of digital content (social media graphics, editing and creating imagery for new webpages, etc.).
- Source images to be used with blog posts.
- Help organize graphic assets on the internal server.
- Experience with Adobe Suite products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is a must.
- A basic understanding of design principles. Coursework in digital or print design is a plus!
- Timeliness and willing to work on a deadline.
- Creative mindset.
- Good writing and communication skills is also a plus.
PERSONAL QUALITIES & ATTRIBUTES
- Passion for One Love’s mission and movement.
- An engaging and approachable demeanor. Someone who has a collaborative mindset.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Entrepreneurial mindset that embraces experimentation.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity; someone who uses a personal approach that values all individuals and respects differences in regard to race, ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ability and socio-economic circumstance.
- Sense of humor a plus!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This is a part-time, unpaid internship. This internship could be used towards college credit if enrolled in a participating program.
Days and times for volunteer opportunity will be based on the candidate’s availability. The position is based in Westchester County, New York, but candidate can work remotely with some office visits required.
TO APPLY: Send the following to [email protected]nonelove.org:
- Put: “I’m your next Graphic Design Intern” in the subject line
- Include an attached resume in PDF format along with your portfolio
- Tell us why you want the job!