You can make an impact on the lives of others. Join our student leadership program to get the tools you need to get started!
As a One Love student leader, you will get:
• Training, tools, and materials
• 1:1 coaching and support from One Love staff
• A powerful community of students nationwide
• Volunteer service hours
• Valuable leadership skills
Student leaders can:
• Advocate bringing One Love to your community
• Educate on the 10 signs of a healthy relationship
• Plan events to raise awareness
• Currently enrolled in High School or Undergrad College in the US
• 14-25 years old
• Commitment of 10-15 hours per semester
• Passion for ending relationship abuse!
Student Leadership Program
Calling all high school and college students! Join this year-long program to get trained about the difference between healthy and unhealthy relationships, and learn how to bring this education back to your school. You’ll gain valuable skills and build a network of passionate peer activists.
Time Commitment: 5-10 hours per semester.
Team One Love Clubs
Team One Love Clubs are a way to bring One Love and our education about healthy and unhealthy relationships to your school. These clubs host workshops, fundraisers, and more to help spread our mission! Want to start a club at your school or already have a club? Officially register it with One Love for the 2022-2023 school year!