The One Love Teen Ambassador program will empower student leaders to become a driving force in the movement to end relationship abuse. Simply by introducing your schools, peers and communities to One Love’s award-winning curriculum you can introduce the importance of healthy relationship education and save lives.
We thank you for your dedication to One Love’s movement and look forward to working with you throughout the school year.
- Age/Class Year Eligibility: Current high school student in grades 9-12, and at least 14 years old.
- Location: Must be based in the U.S.
- Commitment: Must have a deep passion for relationship abuse education and be dedicated to raising awareness in their community on the importance of relationship health.
- Lead or participate in two (2) educational workshops, activations or fundraisers per semester
- Attend three (3) mandatory group calls and/or in-person meetings
- Participate in at least one (1) community event per semester, and attend community workshops and trainings when available
- Become a One Love workshop facilitator by completing a virtual or in-person training (if not already trained)
- Identify and set goals for how you will bring One Love to your community (i.e. start a Team One Love club at school, bring One Love workshops to your campus or team, etc.)
- Gain communication, public speaking, networking and leadership skills
- First access to One Love events and volunteer opportunities
- Opportunity to list One Love as a reference and/or on college applications (upon approval from One Love staff)
- Receive the help, guidance and support of One Love staff
TO APPLY: To become a One Love Teen Ambassador complete the application here.