One Love workshops
Our interactive workshops use captivating films, peer-to-peer discussions, and immersive activities to start life-changing conversations about healthy and unhealthy relationships.
Get trained to facilitate One Love workshops in the Education Center.
A loving, joking group of queer friends get serious when one of the group’s on again/off again relationships take a turn they can no longer ignore. This workshop highlights the complications of trying to help a friend in an unhealthy relationship.
This workshop looks at the challenges of navigating an unhealthy relationship. In the film, Miles tries to balance his basketball life with the possessive demands of his girlfriend, Jess. His friend, Dylan, repeatedly tries to help Miles talk about what’s going on.
Julio and Mariana’s relationship may look like amor del bueno or real love on the surface, but this film shows how their unhealthy relationship unfolds, providing a jumping off point for a conversation about the 10 Signs of a Healthy and Unhealthy Relationship.
Social media can skew our view of the relationships around us and influence our decision to stay in unhealthy ones. This workshop explores all 10 Signs of an Unhealthy Relationship and is your go-to for educating about digital consent and social media.
Escalation is a compelling film that tells the story of an abusive relationship –– from its sweet beginnings to the tragic end. The authentic depiction of unhealthy behaviors escalating into violence helps you recognize and understand the early signs of relationship abuse.
This three-part series focuses on two high school relationships, one healthy and one unhealthy, as well as several other interwoven stories that represent a diverse array of racial, cultural, and sexual identities.
Common workshop questions
- Learn more about our workshop offerings through the descriptions, age recommendations, and trailers above.
- Found a workshop that you love? Awesome. Get trained in the Education Center to bring these workshops to your community. Pro tip: Explore the Resource Library in the Education Center to find our Implementation Toolkits and Facilitation Tips!
- Contact us if you want more information or need help getting started.
1. The first step is to sign up for the One Love Education Center, your home for everything you need to host a workshop: training courses, discussion guides, lesson plans, activities, and so much more!
2. Once you activate your account and login, complete the One Love 101 courses: Intro to One Love, Effective Facilitating, and Learning Objectives.
3. Completing the One Love 101 courses will unlock several workshop-specific courses including, Escalation, Behind the Post, Love Labyrinth, Amor del bueno, Couplets, Friendlets, The Ghost Club, Door Three, MVP and The Halls II!
- One Love’s workshop films and materials can be accessed on the One Love Education Center.
- Once you complete the One Love 101 and workshop-specific course trainings, you’ll have access to the full-length films to introduce to your school or community!
- Complete the “Start a Workshop” form at the top of the navigation and you’ll have access to all you need to host your workshop!